Changes to Certificate of Authority (C of A)

If the name of an insurance company, its state of domicile, or additional lines of authority are to be added to the C of A, please visit the NAIC website for Corporate Amendments and form(s) to be filed with the department.

Completed forms, along with any fees, should be mailed to:

Utah Insurance Department
Company Licensing Division
State Office Building, Rm 3110
Salt Lake City, UT 84114

If further assistance is required, please contact Dava Ann Neal at dneal@utah.gov, or (801) 538-3812.