- New Instructions for Agent/Broker FFM Registration and Training for the 2016 Plan Year
- H.B. 205 Veteran Claim Assistance Disclosure
- New Testing Vendor for Utah - effective January 1, 2015. Beginning December 15, 2014, license candidates may contact PSI at www.psiexams.com or 800-733-9267 to register, pay and schedule their exams.
- Exam Review Workshop, Public Meeting, Tuesday June 17, 2014, 3-4pm, Hilton Garden Inn, SLC Downtown, 250 W. 600 S., Questions - contact Heidi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2012-3: Bulletin: Requirements for Agency and Consultant Licenses (6/20/2013)
- Long Term Care Training Requirement (3/25/2011)
- License Changes Resulting from Recent Legislation (4/10/2012)
- Changes Re: Individual & Agency Renewal (12/15/11)
- Emergency Adjuster License Guidelines & App (No Longer Accepting After 12-23-2011)
- Exam Review Workshop Meetings Internal Link
- New Bulletin Re. Requirement of Sellers of Travel Ins. to Obtain License
- Email Address Requirement Rule (9/8/10)
© 2015 - Utah Insurance Department