Title & Escrow Commission
The Title and Escrow Commission was formed in 2005 as a result of Senate Bill 40, Title and Escrow Commission Act. The provisions of this act can be found in the Utah Code 31A-2-401, 402, 403, and 404.
- Agendas: Last Meeting and Next Meeting; Monday, 9-12-2016, at 9:00AM. Copper Room, East Senate Building.
- Agenda & materials can be found on the Utah Public Notice Website on the Friday before the next meeting.
- Meeting Schedule
- Minutes for Years 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005
- General Information
- Rules (Title Commission Rules are designated R592-...)
- Violations, Investigations, & Enforcement
- New Bulletin 2015-10: R592-6 Unfair Inducements and Marketing Practices in Obtaining Title Insurance Business