Title & Escrow Commission
The Title and Escrow Commission was formed in 2005 as a result of Senate Bill 40, Title and Escrow Commission Act. The provisions of this act can be found in the Utah Code 31A-2-401, 402, 403, and 404.
Title and Escrow Commission has two openings for terms beginning July 1, 2015. The openings are for employees of a title agency, as noted in 31A-2-403(1)(a)(i). The positions will run until June 30, 2019. Applications are due by June 12, 2015.
Interested parties should click on the following link http://gva1.utah.gov/boards/board.aspx?id=700297 then click on the button marked, "Apply for Appointment to Board." Complete the application, include your resume, then "submit." You will be contacted once a decision is made.
- Agendas: Last Meeting and Next Meeting; Monday, 6-8-2015, at 9:00AM.
- Meeting Schedule
- Minutes for Years 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005
- General Information
- Rules (Title Commission Rules are designated R592-...)
- Violations, Investigations, & Enforcement
- New 2015FL0220 *DRAFT* — Title and Escrow Amendments (2015 Legislation by Sen. Bramble)
- Bulletin 2014-6: Required Retention of Title and Escrow Records Pursuant to 31A-20-110 and 31A-23a-412.