The following bills were filed during the 2021 General Legislative Session. Each bill number links to the most recent version of the bill. The bills that pass will take effect May 5, 2021, unless specified otherwise within the bill. Bills not passed are
The following may not be an all-inclusive list of insurance-related bills passed during the 2021 Legislature.
For more information about the Legislature and the legislative process, visit the Utah State Legislature Web Site.
- HB 50: Government Insurance Amendments
- HB 54: Insurance Revisions (Dept’s Bill) — Summary
- HB 113: Shared Medical Costs
- HB 119: Motor Vehicle Insurance Amendments
- HB 130: Mental Health Coverage Amendments
- HB 217: Regulatory Sandbox Program Amendments
- SB 27: Physician Assistant Act Amendments
- SB 28: Physician Assistant Mental Health Practice Amendments
- SB 41: Mental Health Access Amendments
- SB 53: Behavioral Emergency Services Amendments
- SB 79: Insurance Policy Notification Amendments