The following bills were filed during the 2022 General Legislative Session. Each bill number links to the most recent version of the bill. The bills that pass will take effect May 4, 2022, unless specified otherwise within the bill. Bills not passed are
The following may not be an all-inclusive list of insurance-related bills passed during the 2022 Legislature.
For more information about the Legislature and the legislative process, visit the Utah State Legislature Web Site.
- HB 31: Insurance Amendments (Dept’s Bill) — Summary
- HB 44: Business and Labor Reporting Requirements
- HB 74: End of Life Prescription Amendments
- HB 116: Medical Billing Amendments
- HB 136: Motor Vehicle Insurance Revisions
- HB 223: Diabetes Supplies Amendments
- SB 139: Prescription Cost Amendments