- Why You Need Title Insurance
- Dissolved Title Agency List
- Escrow Charges by Agency
- Title Agency Reports and Information
- Title Insurers
- Title Insurer Mergers & Acquisitions
- Glossary of Title and Real Estate Terms
- What is Escrow?
- Agent Search: Look up information on a company, agency or individual agent
- Title & Escrow Commission
- Personnel Directory
When a title producer obtains a license, it will show as “active.” However, even with an active license, individual title producers are not “authorized” to do title insurance business until they are affiliated with either a title agency or title insurer. A title agency must be affiliated with a title insurer in order to be “authorized.”
Disclaimer – Links to Other Websites
As a convenience to our users, the Utah Insurance Department offers links to certain websites created and maintained by other public and/or private entities. The department has no control over linked sites and cannot guarantee, or be held responsible for materials found on any non-departmental site. A link to another website is NOT a Department endorsement of that site.