For the latest updates regarding Arches Health Plans, please visit
Arches Health – In Liquidation.
On October 27, 2015, the Utah Insurance Department placed Arches Health Plans into receivership. This action was taken to allow the insurance commissioner to supervise the runoff of existing policies.
On January 13, 2016, the Third Judicial District Court of Salt Lake County, State of Utah issued an Order for the Liquidation of Arches Mutual Insurance Company, a Utah health insurance company. Please see the below links for information regarding the liquidation.
- New Urgent Message to Provider Claimants
- August 10, 2017 Public Meeting Audio
- Arches contact information:
- Website: archeshealth.org
- Phone: 801-770-1808 or 855-488-0620
- Arches Provider Letter — Common questions about provider claims and practices
- Arches Proof of Claim Forms — Forms can be filled in online or downloaded and delivered by hand
- Arches Mutual Insurance Company Enters Liquidation
- Consumer Alert: Update on Arches Health Plans
- Frequently Asked Questions about Arches Runoff
- Arches Health Plan to Cease Operation: Insurer will undergo supervised runoff as it winds down existing policies