Service of Process / Registered Agent

  • How do I obtain the name of a Service of Process or Registered Agent for an insurance company?

    • Click on the "Search for Company/Agent" link. Click on "Name" tab, then type in the "Company Name." When the name of the company and contact information comes up below the map, click on the Name of the company to bring up more information about the company, including their Service of Process company.
  • How does an insurer change the Registered Agent?

    • Click on UCAA Forms, scroll down to Form 12, Uniform Consent to Service of Process, print it out, complete it, then scan and email to Dava Ann Neal at dneal@utah.gov or mail it to Dava c/o Utah Insurance Department, 450 North State St., State Office Building, Rm 3110, Salt Lake City, UT 84114.