Unfair Claims Settlement Practices
- R590-190 Unfair Property, Liability and Title Claims Settlement Practices. This includes auto, homeowner and business policies.
- R590-191 Unfair Life Insurance Claims Settlement Practices.
- R590-192 Unfair Accident & Health & Income Replacement Claims Settlement Practices Rule
The insurance laws listed are not meant to be inclusive of all claims related insurance statutes.
- 31A-21-104 Insurable interest and consent — Scope
- 31A-21-202 Explicit approval required
- 31A-21-307 Other insurance
- 31A-21-308 Limitations on loss to be borne by insurer
- 31A-21-312 Notice and Proof of Loss
- 31A-21-313 Limitation of actions
- 31A-21-314 Prohibited provisions
- 31A-22-319 Prohibition on insurer requiring certain parts - Disclosure (After market crash parts). Other related statutes include:
- 31A-22-321 Use of arbitration in third party motor vehicle accident cases
- 31A-26-103 Workers' Compensation claims
- 31A-26-301 Timely payment of claims
- 31A-26-301.6 Health Care Claims
- 31A-26-303 Unfair claim settlement practices
- 31A-26-305 Request for accepted check
- 31A-26-307 Claim reports to commissioner
- 31A-26-308 Settlement of liability insurance claim not admission of liability
For a complete list of the Insurance laws in Utah