2007 Insurance Related Legislation
The following bills passed the 2007 Legislative Session. "(Dept Bill)" indicates that the bill was filed by the Insurance Department.
For more information about the Legislature and the legislative process go to Legislature's Web Site.
- HB009 - Health Care Cost and Quality Data
- HB013 - Workers' Compensation Fund Board Amend.
- HB029 - Professional Employer Organization Related
- HB044 - Motor Vehicle Insurance Arbitration
- HB080 - Health Insurance Amendments (Dept Bill)
- HB227 - Motorboat Liability Insurance Revisions
- HB295 - Insurance Law Amendments (Dept Bill)
- HB327 - State Agency Timely Adoption of
- HB340 - Insurer Receivership Act (IRMA) (Dept Bill)
- HB358 - Cervical Cancer Prevention
- SB006 - Uninsured Motorist Identification Database
- SB031 - Sunset Review and Reauthorization
- SB042 - Preferred Prescription Drug List
- SB077 - Insurable Interest Amendments
- SB089 - Revising Death Certificates
- SB108 - Workers' Compensation - Time Limitations
- SB109 - Transfer of Structured Settlements
- SB117 - Medicaid Recovery Amendments
- SB138 - Administrative Rule Criminal Penalty
- SB199 - Division of Real Estate & Title Insurance
- SB219 - Real Estate Modifications
- SB238 - Motor Vehicle Insurance Amendments
Link to Legislature's Website for further information.