2009 Insurance Related Legislation
The following bills passed the 2009 Legislative Session. "Dept" indicates that the bill was filed by the Insurance Department.
For more information about the Legislature and the legislative process go to Legislature's Web Site.
- H.B. 32 - 5-12-09, Amendments to Agency Rulemaking Regarding Criminal Penalties.
- H.B. 33 - 5-12-09, Unearned Health Insurance Premiums and Medicare Supplement Insurance Premiums. (Dept Bill)
- H.B. 52 - 5-12-09, Insurance Code Amendments. (Dept Bill) Summary
- H.B. 78 - 5-12-09, Utah Uniform Securities Act Modifications.
- H.B.127 - 5-12-09, Personal Injury Protection Coverage Amendments.
- H.B.165 - 5-12-09, Health Reform - Administrative Simplification.
- H.B.170 - 5-12-09, Insurance and Life Settlement Amendments. (Dept Bill)
- H.B.178 - 3-25-09, Health Insurance and Program Amendments.
- H.B.188 - 3-11-09, Health System Reform - Insurance Market.
- H.B.280 - 5-12-09, Insurance Code - Continuing Education.
- H.B.297 - 5-12-09, Budgetary Procedures Act Recodification.
- H.B.308 - 5-12-09, Workers' Compensation - Motor Carriers.
- H.B.331 - 5-12-09, Health Reform - Health Insurance Coverage in State Contracts.
- S.B. 26 - 5-12-09, Open and Public Meetings Act - Meeting Record.
- S.B. 79 - 5-12-09, Health Reform - Medical Malpractice Amend.
- S.B. 91 - 5-12-09, Electronic Communication Harassment Amendment.
- S.B.108 - 5-12-09, Tax Commission Administration, Collection, and Enforcement Amendments.
- S.B.167 - 5-12-09, Amendments to Uniform Debt-Management Services Act.
- S.B.172 - 5-12-09, Underinsured Motorist Coverage Amendments
- S.B.192 - 3-30-09, Corporation Related Amendments