2011 Insurance Related Legislation
The following bills were passed during the 2011 Legislative Session. Each bill number links the enrolled (final) version of the bill. The bills took effect May 10, 2011, unless specified otherwise within the bill.
"Dept" indicates that the bill was filed by the Insurance Department.
For more information about the Legislature and the legislative process go to Legislature's Web Site.
- HB 14 Mental Health Parity
- HB 19 Insurance Law Related Amendments (Dept. Bill) (Summary)
- HB 27 Worker's Compensation Rate Filings
- HB 40 Bonding Requirements
- HB 43 Errors and Omissions
- HB 79 Property and Casualty Certificate of Insurance Act
- HB 91 Real Estate Related Amendments
- HB128 Health Reform Amendments
- HB163 Revisor's Statute
- HB186 Utah Code Technical Amendments
- HB213 Statutory Construction Amendments
- HB230 Disability Amendments
- HB256 Children's Health Insurance and Medicaid Administrative Simplification
- HB316 Taxation of Surplus Lines of Insurance
- HB328 State Government Work Week
- HB333 Unfair Inducements Related to Insurance Products
- HB354 Insurance Amendments Relating to Abortion
- HB370 Bail Bond Amendments