2014 Insurance Related Legislation
The following bills were filed and passed during the 2014 Legislative Session.
The Department's bill is designated with (Dept's bill).
The session ended March 13 at midnight. Most bills that passed will go into effect May 13, unless specified otherwise within the bill.
For more information about the Legislature and the legislative process go to Legislature's Web Site.
- HB 24 Insurance Related Amendments (Dept's bill) Summary
- HB 76 Insurance Related Revisions
- HB 88 Autism Program Amendments
- HB 113 Pharmacy Benefit Manager Amendments
- HB 129 Surplus Lines Insurance Amendments
- HB 141 Health Reform Amendments
- HB 283 Nonprofit Entity Receipt of Government Money
- HB 347 Insurance Coverage for Infertility Treatment
- HB 401 Utah Medicaid Program
- SB 57 Autism Services Amendments
- SB 72 Uninsured Motorist Provisions
- SB 75 Primary Care Grants Amendments
- SB 129 Insurance Amendments
- SB 169 Public Meetings Materials Requirements
- SB 210 Prescription Synchronization
- SB 230 Insurance Modifications