To renew its license, a bail bond agency must apply online for renewal and file a completed Supplemental Form for Renewal of Utah Bail Bond Agency License. Please read the following for details on this process.
License renewal process:
- Submit an application for renewal of a bail bond agency license online through SIRCON. Fees are paid online with a credit card. The annual renewal application fee is $260.
- Submit a completed Supplemental Form for Renewal of Utah Bail Bond Agency License, along with related documents, to the Insurance Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. A complete renewal application, fees, and a complete Supplemental Form with related documents must be submitted on or before July 15.
- An agency that timely submits those items may be eligible for license renewal. The Bail Bond Oversight Board will decide whether to recommend renewal at its meeting in August.
- An agency’s license will non-renew effective August 14 if a complete renewal application, fees, and a complete Supplemental Form with related documents are not timely submitted. In the case of non-renewal, an agency that seeks a license must apply for reinstatement.
- If the renewal application is approved, a license may be printed from SIRCON.
- If the renewal application is denied, NO REFUND will be issued.
For questions pertaining to bail bond agency license renewals, please contact Producer Licensing at email@example.com, or call Angie Martinez at (801) 957-9244 or Randy Overstreet at (801) 957-9245.