Skip to content
Utah Insurance

Exam & Licensing Procedures: Reciprocity

Pursuant to UCA Section 31A-23a-109, Utah generally has reciprocity with other states. Provided that your application and fees have been properly submitted to the department, and your license in your home state is in good standing, Utah will issue a non-resident license to an individual or organization holding the same license in their resident state.