The Title and Escrow Commission was formed in 2005 as a result of Senate Bill 40, Title and Escrow Commission Act. The provisions of this act can be found in the Utah Insurance Code: 31A-2 Part 4, Title and Escrow Commission Act.
- Next meeting: Monday, April 19, 2021 at 9:00am. Teleconference only.
NEW The Title & Escrow Commission is looking for new Insurer, Agency, and General Public members. If you’re interested, please apply at the following links:
If you have questions or problems with the application process, please email Steve Gooch at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are due March 31.
- Meeting Schedule
- Minutes for Past Meetings
- General Information
- Title-Specific Rules
- Bulletin 2015-10: R592-6 Unfair Inducements and Marketing Practices in Obtaining Title Insurance Business
- Bulletin 2017-4: Title Insurance Industry Receipt and Disbursement of Earnest Money
- Bulletin 2019-2: Laws that are Unaffected by the Passage of Senate Bill 121