Skip to content
Utah Insurance

Letter of Certification

The department no longer issues letters of certification. Licensees can now obtain letters of certification electronically through SIRCON. To do so, go to, and click on the link entitled, “Request a Letter of Certification.”

Many state insurance departments are no longer requiring letters of certification, as most are utilizing the Producer Database (PDB) through the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC).