Skip to content
Utah Insurance

Third-Party Administrator

UCA 31A-1-301(182): “Third party administrator” or “administrator” means a person who collects charges or premiums from, or who, for consideration, adjusts or settles claims of residents of the state in connection with insurance coverage, annuities, or service insurance coverage.

*For a list of licensing exemptions, please see 31A-1-301(182).

Licensing: Third-party administrator applications are now completed online through SIRCON or NIPR. The fee is $85. After completing the application, please fax a copy of the bond to the Department at 385-465-6055 or email to