Skip to content
Utah Insurance

Variable Contracts

To qualify for a variable contracts license, you must meet the following requirements:

  1. Either apply for a life license at the same time or already hold a life license.
  2. Have evidence of a current FINRA qualification and registration with the Utah Securities Division (a current CRD showing Utah approval).
  3. For Non-resident Variable Contracts: Please refer to the non-resident jurisdictional agreement in 31A-23a-109.

Residents or Non-residents may apply online at SIRCON or NIPR.