In Utah, we understand that companies are sophisticated and able to take greater control of their own insurance risks. It is our goal to provide affordable, diverse and flexible solutions that protect against any company’s dynamic business environment.
- In lieu of State premium taxes, a flat annual fee is charged. Naturally, personal and real property owned in Utah will be taxed, that money supports the Uniform School Fund.
- Regulators and Legislators are readily available with consistent, reasonable, and effective regulation.
- Easy access to quality experienced service providers.
- Utah is one of the leading domiciles committed to continual technology advancements. Currently all forms, documents, applications, and payments can be seamlessly submitted and/or uploaded online through the ‘Licensing & Forms‘ tab.
- Utah is able to process applications for a Certificate of Authority ‘COA’ within thirty (30) days. The average time the division takes to issue a Certificate of Authority is less than sixty (60) days.
- We expect to continually add additional resources as the Utah market expands and grows.
Utah is recognized as an innovative state, fostering and supporting innovative solutions. If you are looking for an onshore domicile to form a captive insurance company, a Utah domiciled captive is the choice for you, where Risk Management, Cost Control, and Regulation connect.
There are multiple advantages to forming a Utah domiciled captive. Consider the following when making your decision:
- The cost of doing business in Utah is significantly lower than in other States.
- Salt Lake City is home to an International Airline hub and is a central location for western states. You can get just about anywhere with a quick direct flight.
- Utah is committed to continual technological advancement.
- Utah produces business favorable statutes.
- Utah has access to a quality job market with the 2nd lowest unemployment rate in the nation.
- Utah has a unique environment with a strong economy and diverse outdoor activities.
These factors should induce one to ask, “Why not Utah?” – visit Utah
As you consider Utah for your domicile of choice, please visit the following links that will give you additional information about Utah and the business and work environment it can provide you: